Monday, September 23, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - K-Fashion Box

          This box has a story. It was supposed to arrive last month but it never did. I contacted the curators of the box and they investigated then sent me a replacement and this is what I love about Inspire Me Korea. They are sweet, very helpful and always answer questions promptly. Their customer service is top notch. Now on to the content of the box. 

          I was very surprised when I opened the box and there was no mask sheet but then I looked closely and found out why. There was four small tubes of toothepaste instead. The toothepaste is by a Korean brand called First Salt. The toothepaste is called Grey Salt. It is supposed to be very good for your teethe and gums. I’m really looking forward to trying them out. They were one of the things I looked forward too in the box. 


          Next thing to come out of the box was the glasses. I think they look really cute and I’m kind of wondering if I should give them away to a young cousin or add prescription lenses to them and keep them as a spare for myself. I need to have a think 😬 


          The choker necklace with the silver triangle is an accessory that I probably can’t wear because it is a little too small for me so I’m going to give it away to one of the younger cousins whom I know loves this sort of thing. He’ll be very excited to get it I’m sure.


          I REALLY love the hair clips. They are exactly the type that I like to wear and they are sturdy enough to stay put in my hair. I’ve already worn them a couple of times and they look really cute. 


          Next up is the snacks. I got two this time. One is something I’ve eaten previously by Lotte and the other is something new. I’m going to try them out soon (if I haven’t already by the time I publish this blog). 




          Finally, the two things that I would totally miss if they were ever missing from the box. I’m pretty much flexible on anything but these two items. The first is the Magazine which always has amazing information on the culture of Korea and what is going on in each month and the second is the language card which I always learn from and apply to my studies. 




          As usual, when it comes to Inspire Me Korea I am never disappointed by their offerings and their customer service.




No comments:

Post a Comment