Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Spotlight Stationery

          I guess I've skipped doing unboxing for a bit, but that is because I'm currently working on a project that is close to my heart. I will tell you about it later...now it is time for my awesome subscription box from Spotlight Stationery. The theme for this box is Cartoleria: Beautiful stationery from Italy. As always the purchase price of this box includes a donation to a charity and this time it is to From Me To You, a charity that encourages people to write letters to Cancer patients.




          As soon as I opened the pretty heavy box I realized why it was so heavy...but I am getting ahead of myself. The first thing I always look for in the box is the envelop that has my name on it. I always know I'm going to find some awesome artwork/postcards. The information about the artists is in the card below, please check them out.




           The Legami pocket notebook is really cute. It has 80 pages of 100gsm lined paper. I've yet to try but I think it might be suitable for fountain pen use.




          The box also included some interesting pens from Castelli and on multiple-colored pencil from Legami, which I can't wait to try out.



          Finally, the reason why the box felt so heavy. A beautiful journal with ruled, plain and squared paper. Some of the papers are detachable, plus there is a ruler bookmark included. Also it just might be fountain pen friendly but it needs to be tested.





          As usual Spotlight Stationery have gone above and beyond with what they have included in their box, plus the quality is amazing as usual. VERY please with my box...again as usual 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment