Monday, June 4, 2018

Spotlight Stationery

          I don't think I laughed as hard as this when reading any note card from a subscription box before; however, as soon as I read the theme from this box of Spotlight Stationery I burst out laughing. It tickled my weird sense of humor. The theme was "From the Sea: Stationery for foodies!" Even before I really looked at what was inside the box I was wondering how they were going to pull that off and they did not disappoint!




          The personalized envelope with the beautiful post cards came first. These featured interesting pieces of art work from illustrators as usual but I'm not sure that they really fit in with the theme of the box. I still enjoyed them very much though so no worries!

          The next thing that caught my eye is the pens and pencil. You know me, I love pens and pencils. I can never have enough of those. There was a Blackwing pencil in pearl color so I guess that is the bit that had to do with the sea lol. Here is the thing, I've been meaning to buy one of these pencils and now I don't have too!!!!!



          Next up are the cards. Both had lots of sea life on them and yes! I started to feel a craving for some fish 😜



          There was one final goody in the box and that is a notebook from Poach My Lobster. It has a...you guessed it, lobster on the top and it is in a pretty color that I like. It will be used with relish!

          As usual the curators of the Spotlight Stationery box have done a great job with their selection of items...some may not have exactly fit in with the theme of the box but most did and all the items in the box were something that I would not hesitate to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment