Monday, May 28, 2018

Content of the Blog

Hello everyone,

          Thanks to everyone who is following my blog so far. I’d like to update you all on what the content of the blog will be and what I have been doing lately. 
          You may have noticed that the blog no longer updates as much as previously, this is because I’ve been thinking about the direction of the blog. In the coming weeks you will notice a change in the way the blog works. I’ll still be doing some reviews of my favorite subscriptions but you’ll also see me sharing some creative projects I’m working on. I’ll also be dedicating some posts to all things Kpop, journaling, and Asian dramas that I have watched and liked.
          I hope you like what you see on my blog and for everyone who follows me to find something in the new content that they are interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment