Friday, May 4, 2018

The Zakka Kit - April 2018

          Following their awesome Cherry Blossom Kit is the Spring Rabbit Kit. So let us just get into the box.


          A Black Brush Pen from Uni (Mitsubishi). The pen has two sides one for thick lines and one for thin lines. This would be great for sketching and lettering. 



          Next up is a Pastel Soufflé 3D Ink Pen by Sakura. There were two different options that one could get, pastel green or pastel pink. I’m glad I got the green one :-) 



          This cutesy Rabbit Memo Pad is by Oriental Berry. It is cute enough to be used in mixed media projects, journals or for good old reminders.




          I didn’t know what these cute little rabbits were used for but it turns out they are paper clips. They are made by Midori and can hold up to 7 pieces of paper. I only tried it on two think papers and it works but I still need to try it on normal paper. Just remember to slide the papers into place not forcing the clips open.


          I love the washi tape that is included in the Zakka kits. The designs are always unique and lovely. 




          Spring Rabbit Letter Paper and Envelopes by Frontia are really sweet and lovely. It makes me wish that I had someone to write letters too. I think I will probably use them with gifts instead of letters.


          Rabbit Stickers by Seal Do and Shinzi Katoh are made from transparent plastic so they are waterproof and can be used on plastic and glass as decorations.


          Finally, Spring Petal Masking Seal Stickers by Mindwave. These are stickers which are made from translucent washi paper so they can be used to decorate notes, gift cards and journal pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment