Friday, April 20, 2018

Cloth and Paper - March 2018

          I'm really enjoying the paper edition of the Cloth and Paper boxes so far, the pen box was really hit and miss for me and I did cancel that part of the subscription so I think this is going to be the last box with pens in it. 




          The box was really full this time and I liked the way they had a proper box for the pens. Since I brought up the pens I'm going to start there. The box had 5 pens, one refill and one box of ink cartridges.


          This is an Olika fountain pen, and it came with a cartridge inside the pen body plus two inside the package of the pen. It also has refilled cartridges included in a separate package. So all in all it came with 8 ink cartridges which should last me quite a while.


          The first pen you see in the picture is the Cloth and Paper pen. It comes with black ink. Next is the Zig Lettering Pen (the peach one) and its refill pen. The ink for the refill is blue.  The white one is Le Pen Drawing which is a technical drawing pen. It has black pigmented ink, it works like a micron does. And finally, the pink pen is the Baoke Signature pen. You can see a pen test for each of the pens below.



          Next up I'm going to check out the paper part of the subscription, and there is a lot to look at there. Much of it (as usual) has to do with journaling. The first item I wanted to look at was the Habit Tracker. Each sticky note tracks 8 habits for one week.


          The next item, is 2 packets of stickers, and each packet has 3 sheets of stickers. The stickers are for "To Do", "Meeting", "Appointment"...and so on. You can't really see the stickers very well in this picture because they are in gold.


          The box also included two greeting cards, one says "I adore you" and one says "Thank You" in French, and a packet of 14 post cards with the words "Comme çi Comme ça" on them.



          I can never have too many paper clips, especially because I journal a lot and these help me find different places in my journal. I especially love it when they don't look like the normal paper clips. And these paper clips certainly look cute and different.


          The next two (and final) items in the box have to do with daily planning. One of the packets is a notepad of daily planning that includes prompts for a to do list, notes and quote of the day. The other just says to do on the top. They are a little to small for my A5 but the paper is sturdy and I'll add them to it anyway. They look really pretty.



          I always find something really useful in the boxes from Cloth and Paper and this box is no exception. I can't wait for more from this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment