Friday, May 25, 2018

Cloth and Paper -April 2018

          April’s Cloth & Paper subscription box was a lot of fun for me. It included a lot of stuff that I’ve been thinking about lately like getting a smaller planner and trying it out for a while. So let me get into the box.


          I’ve been meaning to buy a small ruler that would fit into my hand bags and this rose gold ruler is just what I needed. It is sturdy but still small enough to be carried around in a bag without fear of it breaking.



          These three pockets are interesting. On the left hand I could probably insert some cards though I’m not sure my cards are small enough to fit in there but on the right hand there are pockets which I could store things into like some notes or money or even the cards that might not fit. 



          The box provided a pen loop and a pen holder I prefer the pen holder but the loop looks good clipped on to any notebook too.




          This is my favorite bit in the box. The planner. It is a bit smaller than pocket sized notebooks but still very chic and functional. I’m used to this sort of planners having elastic bands however and at first I struggled with it to insert the pockets provided...then I looked at the blog post on the Cloth & Paper website and I found out that the rods come out! It was so much easier to insert them then.


          They also provided the small -sized notebooks that fit into the planner. I added those in and this is the end result!


Isn’t it pretty? I can’t wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment