Monday, February 19, 2018

Spotlight Stationery

          Hey everyone! I’m back today with a brand new box from my Spotlight Stationery subscription. It is their second anniversary and their 25th box. Before I go on let me put in some information about the subscription. The purchase price of this stationery box includes a donation to From Me To You  a charity which encourages people to write letters to cancer patients. 

          Now back to the box. The theme for this anniversary box is Silver. It is a complete box of things to write in, to write with and to send out in. You’ll see what I mean in a second.


          I’m always excited to look at the personalized envelope included in every box because the postcards inside always have beautiful and inspiring art. This envelope was no different. My favorites would have to be...all of them. Don’t make me choose!



          I want to start small then build up so the first things I want to show you are the cute tiny silver tipped eraser, the four silver binder clips and the beautiful silver washi-tape.



          Now that we are done with the accessories the next things I want to show you are 4 silver C7 envelopes with butterfly fastenings. The material that the envelopes are made from is almost cardstock quality and the texture of each one is amazing.


          Next up comes the writing instruments. In the box there was 4 writing tools: 3 pens and a pencil. The pencil is a silver Progresso woodless from Koh I Noor Hardmuth. There is a silver-inked Pilot G-1 gel pen and finally two silver-barrelled Staedtler Triplus Fineliners: one in blue and one in red.


          Finally, the beauty in the box. A silver Leuchtturm 1917 special edition silver metallic covered notebook from their 100 year celebration. That means I got both the Gold and the Silver from different boxes (stoked!).


Isn’t it pretty?!

As usual, Spotlight Stationery delivers bangs for the bucks, and while the main theme is silver the underlying thread that ties the things in the box to the charity chosen for this box is writing. Very clever and well done.


No comments:

Post a Comment