Friday, February 2, 2018

Zakka Kit - January 2018

          The new January Zakka Kit from Neko Box is themed Lucky Charms. The box carries a collection of stickers, a stamp and its ink pad, a print, a pen and a Lucky Charms Memo Pad.

          As usual the items are wrapped by a beautiful strong paper which I have used in mixed media projects and it has held up pretty well. I'm sure this one will hold like its predecessors. 

                     
          The first sheet of stickers is called Lucky Symbols Stickers and they are by Shinzi Katoh and Seal Do. The sheet features Japan's lucky symbols like Koi fish, maneki Neko, plum blossoms, pine leaves, ribbons and cranes.


          The Lucky Stamp and the Gold Stamp Pad are by Kodomo No Kao. Two different stamps were included into the box this was the one I got. I got Daruma while some others may have gotten Maneki Neko Design.


          One of the cutest things I found in the box was the Lucky Charms Memo Pad by Greenflash. It has for different patterns on the inside some of which would be great patters to use for my mixed media projects.






          The second sheet of stickers that was in the box is Maneki Neko and Inu Hariko stickers by Pinup Japan. They are printed with metallic ink on washi paper.


          If you know me you know I have an obsession with pens and this pen is pretty cool. It is a Sarasara Clip Pastel Gel Ink Pen by Zebra. I love the blue ink it writes in. It is the color of the sky. 


          Finally, a Lucky Charms Print by Neko Box. I think I might use it in a project or even as an inspiration for a new art composition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment