Friday, February 16, 2018

NEW SUBSCRIPTION ALERT - Cloth & Paper - January 2018

          Hey gang! I've got a new subscription from Cratejoy and Cloth & Paper to show you all. This is a subscription that offers two boxes for you to choose from or you can do like I did and subscribe to both 😆. The cost of subscribing to both is 48 dollars with shipping. The small box is called Peninspiration because it is a subscription of purely pens and the larger box is called Stationery Box. The theme for the two boxes for the month of January is "You're a Boss!"


          So let's begin with the Stationery Box. The box itself was a little banged up from flying around the world but the stuff inside was all safe and sound, and there was a lot of stuff!


          First up are the foiled index cards. There are two packets of 12 index cards 14 pointed uncoated card stock with matte gold foil finishing.


          If I should ever lose my mind and show you a picture of my desk you'll understand why I am always so happy to have sticky notes...these are a bit...MORE. 2 packs of Memorandum sticky notes each pack has 25 pages so 50 pages in total.


          This is the Memorandum notepad with 14 point card stock pages and simple design for writing down things on the go if you don't have your Agenda with you. This would fit perfectly in any bag.


          I was thinking of shaking up my Agenda a bit and this product is perfect. It is the A5 Memorandum insert notepad and I'm looking forward to adding it to my William Hannah to see if it works for me.


          This is really cute, it is a sticker sheet with all the interesting little icons that could be added to any agenda or organizer.


          Now, the final product in the Stationery Box is the pen. The Icon Rollerball pen is peach colored and writes in black. What I love about this is that it is refillable.


          Now let's look at the Peninspiration subscription. This box has 6 pens, the pink black and silver pens that look the same are all by Miaguang and write in black. The other pink and green pens are by Aihao and write in pink and green. Finally, the black one that looks like a Sakura pen is called Truecolor and writes in black. I've never heard of these pens but they write consistently and are very smooth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment