Sunday, December 8, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - Story Box

          I've been so busy lately with my Korean class as well as a few other classes that I am taking that this blog has completely gone down on my urgent list so for that 정말 죄송합니다! (with a deep bow).      

          I was really looking forward to this box because I wanted to read some Korean folktales. So let us get into it.


          The first thing that caught my eye was this beautiful bookmark. This in and of itself made the box for me. Bookmarks are something that I am addicted to as much as books or pens 😬



          I’ve used this sheet mask before and I love it. In fact I don’t really remember ever hating any of the sheet masks that I’ve gotten in this box. 


          I think this pen is 너무 귀여워요 (very cute)! I have a few of these pens and they really last a long time despite being cutesy. 




          No Inspire Me Korea box is complete with out some sort of snack and this box had two of my favorites! I am very content, yummy!




          The key chain is from Running Man, a variety show, and the photo cards are GOT7, a group I love so I was very happy with them. 




          To me the language card and the magazine are very important and I really enjoy getting and collecting them from every box I’ve gotten so far. 


          I haven’t read this yet but I am really looking forward to doing that. My only wish is that there were also the same stories in Korean so that we can have both English and Korean. 

All in all a great addition to all the other boxes I have gotten from Inspire Me Korea. This will also be my final one for a while. I might buy the one off box from time to time but until I move I’m not going to renew my subscription. I’m really going to miss this box big time.




No comments:

Post a Comment