Monday, May 20, 2019

Inspire Me Korea - May Journalling Box

          I was very excited to see what was inside this box since I journal religiously. As usual, I wasn’t disappointed. 




          The first things I saw when I opened the box was the magazine and the language card. I haven’t read the magazine yet but I know it will have a lot of interesting information as usual. The language card was very exciting because it had words that can be used in journalling. 




          The next thing that came out of the box was this cute snack notebook. There are four different food character-themed designs. I got the juice one. I wouldn’t use this for journalling because it is way too thin but I will be using it to jot down ideas for stories or blogs.


          The Bear mouth mask is so dang cute! It reminds me of nini bear (Kai from EXO). I really love it.


          The next two items are used in doodling and journalling. The first is an eraser and the second is a cute set of diary stickers.




          No Inspire Me Korea box is complete without a sheet mask (which I love) and some snacks (which I totally enjoy), and this box is no different. 




As usual an incredible box from Inspire Me Korea!






No comments:

Post a Comment