Sunday, May 12, 2019

Kpop Projects: Introduction to my obsession...

          A lot of people ask me how I got into KPOP especially as I'm not really all that young...well brace yourself, KPOP didn't start with BTS. I mostly get this question from young people who started listening to KPOP through BTS, WannaOne, and so on. Well kids, I started listening to KPOP with groups like SechSkies, GOD, Shinhwa and a few others that I now vaguely remember. So yeah, I've been around for a long time. 
         
          I'm one of these people who is multi-fandom; I stan quite a few groups like Shinee, Super Junior, TVXQ in all their incarnations, VIXX, Big Bang, GOT7, iKon and of course my ultimate stan EXO. I've also recently discovered a new group that was formed at the end of 2018 called ATEEZ. I'm very impressed with them so far.

          So over the next few weeks, I'm going to give you an introduction to KPOP, and a look at all the KPOP groups that I stan. Some will be more in depth than others of course reflecting my degree of interest in them. All these posts will be marked as Kpop Projects so if this is not your cup of tea then you can just skip them. I'll probably do a post or two of some of my KPOP hauls as well. I have a lot of things that I have ordered at the end of last year and the beginning of this year that I want to show off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment