Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Monthly Update (September - October 2020)

           This month I did a 3 months goal refresh so I didn't do a monthly review because that goes into the 3 months goal refresh. This would be the first time I use the format I made for myself inspired by the power-sheets. 


It is pretty simple and contained all the important points and goals that I wanted to focus on in the next three months.

          The next thing I did was put together my cover page for October. I had an idea in my head but in the end it did not end up looking like I wanted it to look.



I should have printed October 2020 on a white paper and glued it to the cover page. It was just too busy to be simply written on. Eh...you live and learn.

          I put together my calendar for the month of October and it was really easy now that I had done it last month. But first let me show you what my September calendar looks like. The read lettering are all the things that I had achieved for that month.


And this is October's calendar.


          Monthly goals are next. I needed to go back to both my 3 months refresh and the goals from the month of September. As I working through my goals for September I had sticky notes added to that page to things that I wanted to do this month.


And this is the goals page for this month.


          My trackers are very important to me and so this is the page that comes next, I'm going to start with my tracker from last month.


And this is the tracker page for this month.


I think it looks better this month :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment