Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Kpop News: Miscellaneous

          I'm going to start by bragging a little. I've always loved Lee Sunhee's songs, but then I found out that she herself sought out Chanyeol for a Collaboration, and my respect for her increased. She was able to see just how awesomely talented Chanyeol is and went for it. The result is stunning! Their voices compliment each other so well, I am so proud of our Chanyeol. Please check out this masterpiece!




And the lyrics for the song.




          Next, I want to brag about Sehun, our baby. He has been quite busy! Season 3 of Busted is confirmed for release sometime this November 2020. He is also now confirmed to be in Pirates 2 alongside Kang Ha Neul and Lee Kwang Soo. 



        Now both he and Chanyeol are also preparing for their comeback as EXO-SC sometime in July! I can’t wait!!!

        One of my favorite groups is TVXQ, I’m a Cassiopeian on top of being an EXO-L and proud of it. I was so happy to hear the news that Changmin was getting married in September.




I’m so proud of my fellow Cassiopeians in the way they handled the news. They were pretty mature about it and I’m glad for Changmin. And extremely happy for him.

I also found it a little ironic that the same Knetizens who are calling for Chen to exit EXO despite the wishes of the EXO members themselves are the same ones that are congratulating Changmin on his upcoming nuptials. Cognitive dissonance much??!! 

          I could have sworn that I talked about Lay’s new Album Lit but apparently, I have not so let me talk about it here. Just like its name the album is awesome in every way. I love the fusion he did between Chinese music and western music without either one losing its flavor. 


The album has 6 songs. The songs are:

1. Lit
2. Jade
3. Eagle
4. H2O
5. Fly
6. Soul

Also, this is only part one of the album apparently but we still don't know much about the second half. All the songs are fire and depending on my mood my favorite will change so I’m just going to leave you with the MV.






This is the MV for Lit.


While this is not an MV, it is still an amazing song and picture from Lay. This is Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment