Friday, November 23, 2018

The Zakka Kit

          You’ll notice I didn’t put in a month in the title as I usually do and that is because it says August in the Information card while I think it is September...but who cares what month, the goodies is what I care about 😆 The theme for this kit was Summer Fruits.





          The first thing that came out of the box was the KaruCut. It is something you put on tape as a way to cut it without hassle. The KaruCut is like a tape dispenser but without the bulkiness.



          Next up are two pens. One is a Sarasara Clip Dry Pen in Red (there was also black in other kits). The second one is a Mildliner Highlighter, which had seven different colors and I got the pink one.





          I love the washi tape that is included in every box and this one had an interesting mix of colors gold and peach with gold stripes.





          The note cards are cute and petite. Just the right size for quick notes. They have watermelons on them.



          Finally, there was a Gift card and a Watermelon postcard which I am thinking of using in my journal later on. They’d make great additions.






No comments:

Post a Comment