Friday, November 30, 2018

Neko Box - Mountain Train Journey

          This box is all about the mountains of Kyushu and the Luxury slow trains. The reason that I love this box, apart from the awesome stuff in it is the amount of cultural information they add in. I love learning about new things and I know whenever I open a Neko Box I will learn something.





          The Kurume Kasuri Woven Coaster by Wamomen comes in there different colors and I got the Navy one. I love how different this is. The coasters that I have are all either cork, wood, or metal.


          I loved this next bowl, it is called the Rabbit bowl and it is by Asahi Kyoyo. It is a lightweight resin bowl used for soups, rice and noodle dishes.


          The vintage gold spoon by Tsubame, having not seen the other design, I’m going to say that I got the Matte Gold. It can be used for tea or soups.


          Next up is the Vintage Floral cup by Saikai Touki; it is made from ceramic and can be used to hold tea, coffee or for scoops of Gelato.


         Patterned mini dish by Yamada Seni, I got the bird design and it is pretty and sturdy. It can be used for snacks, side dishes, dessert or even for storing small accessories.


          Finally, the Neko Box Artprint and I’ve already got ideas for this print. I really thing it would look good in a mixed media compostion.





No comments:

Post a Comment