Friday, September 28, 2018

Neko Box - Matsuri Festival

          The Neko Box theme is “Matsuri Festival” . I’m going to share the information from the box because I think it is really interesting. 



           Now let us get into the box itself.  Everything inside is wrapped so well and the padding is super safe. 


          The first thing I took out of the box was the Leaf Chopsticks by Kawasemi. They are made from natural wood. They really look beautiful and I’m hoping to learn how to use them soon. 



          The next thing to come out of the box was this beautiful (I’m using this word a lot I know) bowl. It is by Saikai Touki, made from Arita porcelain and made in Saga prefecture. 





          The textured sake cup by Minoru Touki came out next. It is Mino porcelain made in Gifu prefecture. 





          This summer wind chime (Furin) was made by Yakushigama. It also has kanji on the paper with the translation of cool, refreshing. 





          I nearly missed this fan under all the stuffing and objects but I’m glad I didn’t. The Uchiwa is by Shin Nihon Calendar. It is made from paper and bamboo.



          Finally, this Matsuri art print from Neko box printed on Japanese paper.



          I’m so glad I decided to invest in this box. I’m learning about the culture and collecting beautiful but useful things along the way. Things I will probably not find here in Kuwait.






          


No comments:

Post a Comment