Saturday, January 20, 2018

Zakka Kit - December 2017

          The Zakka Kit for the month of December 2017 has the theme of Holiday kit. The kit this time doesn't look like it has as much stuff as last time but once I saw the items I knew why.


          A Japanese owl stamp by Kodomo No Kao.  It is a wooden stamp which can be used in crafting. 

          Sarasara Clip Metallic Ink Pen by Zebra. I could have gotten either a gold or copper I got the copper one. The pen glides on the paper beautifully.


          Gold Patter Washi Tape by MT (Kamai Kakoshi) Washi tape is my one of my weaknesses so this was very welcome.


          Holiday Gift Tags by Neko Box. I don't think I will be using these as tags, but I certainly will be using them in m mixed media compositions.


          These little cuties are stickers. I don't know who their makers are but they should totally make more of them lol.



          I wish I could convey the feeling I get from these. The texture is out of this world just like the patterns on them. These are Chiyogami Washi paper by Sasagawa.


          Nostalgic Holiday Card by Chikyu Greetings. I've been eyeing that beautiful girl all day today and thinking how I can use her in my compositions. (I rarely ever use greeting cards the way they are intended lol)


          Finally, Metallic Snowflake Stickers by Pinup Japan. I don't know what I will use these for yet but there will be a use for them either in my planner or my compositions.

No comments:

Post a Comment