Friday, January 12, 2018

Spotlight Stationery

          Spotlight Stationery is back with a new box with a really interesting theme and stationery collection. The theme is East and the stationery comes from Japan and Korea. I swear the people at Spotlight Stationery seem to be following my mood as I have been a little obsessed with Japanese and Korean stationery lately. As usual the purchase price of every stationery box includes a donation to Gloucestershire Young Carers, which is a charity that provides a range of services for young carers and their families.

          So the first this to come out of the box was the personalized envelop containing four post cards by different artists. The postcards and the artists are shown below. If you were to ask me which one is my favorite I'd have to say the bottle with the skull on it by Adam Forster.



          Next up is the Iconic 2way Deco Pens which come in five colors and each color has to different nib widths. I'm looking forward to using them in my drawings and journal. They comes from Korea.


          This pen gave me flashbacks to my childhood. No matter what grade I was from the first time in school I was allowed to write in pen I have used some form of this pen. Apparently this is the more grown-up version from Tombow called Reporter pen and it comes from Japan.


          I have accumulated a lot of pocket notebooks lately, but I have also been using a lot of them so more is always better. These two beauties are Paperways Mini Notes. Each notebook comes with a different type of paper. The blue one is lined in a way that makes me think that it would make for a great handwriting practice book and the second one is a bit weird as the pages have a sort of honey comb thing going which is really fascinating. These pocket notebooks come from Korea.


          Finally, LIFE Tsubame A5 Notebook which comes from Japan. I love the A5 size as I can add it as an insert into my journal. The ruled pages of the notebook are really soft but they also seem sturdy and the cover is pretty yet simple.

          I keep saying that this box is my favorite from them yet every month...maybe I should stop saying that and my readers should just consider that a given? 

No comments:

Post a Comment