Friday, October 6, 2017

V. Paperie

          This is probably my last V. Paperie box for a while since I am trying out a couple of new subscription and I didn’t want to go over my budget limit. 



          It looks like the Kuwaiti customs decided to take a look inside the box. 



          The first thing I saw when I pulled the wrapping paper back were the greeting cards. There are three of them to add to my stash.



          The next thing to come out of the box is a pair of ballpoint pens. They have a metal body and sport black ink.



          The box also has two useful things that went straight to my workstation at home, a box of binder clips and some sticky notes. 




 
          Finally, a pack of two pocket size notebooks. They each have 128 lined pages. 



          I like that this box had a lot of useful things for me. I’m hoping to put them to good use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment