Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Monthly Update (February 2021)

          Last month was a complete disaster when it came to my studies, my blogs, and my journalling. I mostly failed at adulting in that month. 


As you can see a lot of half done boxes and crosses. The only thing I really kept up was practicing my languages via the apps. 
          I decided that some bits of what I did last month were good but the rest had to be changed so that is what I did for this month as a trial.
          First let me start with the monthly review. I did that using my new glass dip pen set. 


I loved using the set, and it worked wonderfully with my new journals from Notebook Therapy. Some of the inks did ghost but not all of them. 




I had half a page of nothing so I decided to try and see how much water the pages of the journal can take...boy they can take a lot of punishment. I piled on the water and it didn’t warp much. 


Notice that because some of the inks had ghosted and I added water to the mix they showed up even more but the words on the previous page stayed just the same. So this journal can really take a lot of punishment. 
          Next I decided to work on my February cover page. I had a picture in my head of what I wanted to do then I sketched it out and used my new Ohuhu Acrylic markers and stamps to work on the picture. I like the end result!








          I also decided to not do a daily tracker but instead use a new format that I have been playing with last month. I have a weekly study log and I kind of have what should be done on any given day but if I don’t finish it by that day then I have the rest of the week to catch up. The important thing is that by Saturday everything has to be done. I did keep my monthly calendar the same with a little tweak to make the page look even and the boxes a little bigger.




The next spread is my goals, blog ideas and books read spread. These have not really changed.


I’m hoping this new way of doing things will help me get motivated and going.









No comments:

Post a Comment