Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Journal Update

          This blog was supposed to be up at the beginning of the month, but because I was so excited about my Suho Album and the Kpop news that came out it was delayed. So let's get into it. 
          For this month I decided to move into a new journal because the one I've been using only has about 10 pages left and I did not want to split May into two journals. 

So I went from this


to this.


I've been using it for a while now and I like its size and the way it feels.

          The only thing I migrated from my previous journal was my budget page. Then I added a cover page for May, a blog ideas page and on the same page Books Read. I also have a tracker page that I love using to keep track of things. 


Budget page. 



Cover page


Blog ideas and Books Read page


Tracker page. 

From my previous journal here are my tracker and books read pages. 


Blog Ideas and Books Read page April 2020


Tracker page April 2020

My Cultivate What Matters journal also had some changes. One of my goals has been put on hold for now. Another one of my goals has more tangible steps which will help me see progress. And around the 9th of this month, one goal was added to my list because of work. I’m going to try for baby steps with this goal just like the previous one. 


My Cultivate What Matters journal


April tracker page. The yellow is times I took the day off from a certain goal.


April assessment.


May calendar


May tracker. 

And this is my journal update for this month...late as it is.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment