Friday, October 26, 2018

Neko Box - Minimalist

          I have been really happy with all my Neko box Subscritions and this box is no different. The theme for the box was Minimalist, and I love the information in the booklet about Japan or places in Japan.





     The first things I took out of the box were the bowl and spoon, both by Minorutouki. The bowl is a Wabisabi bowl, and the spoon is a ceramic Broth spoon.







          I’m not a tea drinker but this is a perfect size cup for drinking Arabian Coffee. The Minimalist Tea Cup is by Miyama. 



          My favorite things in every Neko box has to do with culture and in this box, it was this Lucky Zen Daruma by WaZakka. You are supposed to color in the left eye and make a wish, then display it somewhere that you can see it. Once the wish has been fulfilled then you color in the right eye.



          Another item that screams culture to me is the Red and White Furoshiki (wrapping cloth) by Yamada Seni. 



          Finally, an art print by Neko Box. I love to use these as inspiration for painting or as part of a mixed media composition or even as part of my journal.














No comments:

Post a Comment