Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Spotlight Stationery

          I’ve been catching glimpses of this box for a bit now and couldn’t wait to get for it to come. It was like it was made for me when it came. It had two of my favorite things in the world. The theme of the box is “What’s Your Story?” 


      
The first thing that pops out at you is a beautiful journal. It is a reproduction of covers from classic literature. 



The next thing that caught my eye were the pencils. Each one has an opening line from a novel.



The pens are just awesome, the color of each pen matches the color of the ink inside and two of the pens are fountain pens by Zebra.



Finally, there was a beautiful bookmark of Alice in Wonderland, specifically the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party scene.



I don’t think I’ve ever not liked a box by Spotlight Stationery, this one is kind of special though because of the beautiful journal and the fountain pens. I think I’m always going to love whatever Spotlight Stationery offers.

**Note: The purchase price of this box includes a donation to From Me To You, a charity which encourages people to write letters to cancer patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment