Friday, December 22, 2017

Paletteful Packs - December Box

The Paletteful Packs' December box seems to be full of Ecoline goodies. 


As usual it also has all you need to start a project, be it tools or canvas whatever that canvas might be.


This is a set of Ecoline Brush Pens and an Ecoline Brush Pen Blender. The set costs $18.95 and the blender comes $3.95.


Ecoline Liquid Watercolors, Blue Violet and Ultramarine Deep. Each bottle costs $6.25.


Princeton Select Artiste Brush Set: Filbert 4, Flat 6 and Round 2. Set costs $9.99.


Finally, you can try all your new supplies on the Strathmore Watercolor cards provided. They are 5"x7" and they come with envelopes. The cost is $9.25.

I'm never disappointed by the quality of the supplies I get from Paletteful Packs and I always know that I am getting more than I paid for the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment