Monday, November 20, 2017

Spotlight Stationery

          Spotlight Stationery is one of my favorite boxes that I get through CrateJoy. By purchasing this box I get to give back to the community and get something awesome at the same time. The purchase price of the box includes a donation to Cloucestershire Young Carers. It is a charity that provides a range of services for young carers and their families.
          Apparently, with this box they had a bit of trouble getting all the items they wanted and sent it out with one item missing which they will add to the next box. Had they not written us an appology letter I would have not have known that there was anything missing. The box was perfect, with great items included.
          The theme for this box was Fabriano. So this box was all about a producer rather than a theme. I’m fine with that! So let us begin.
          I always love the postcards included with every box of Spotlight Stationery. These ones are no exception. I think my favorite is the one by Sara Julia Campbell.




          The next item in the box is a Fabiano pocket sized notebook in red color with 32 dotted pages of which 16 are perforated. I found that an interesting combination.





          A white greeting card with the word “Grazie” on it (it means thank you in Italian) and its envelop were the next thing that came out of the box. Unfortunately, you can’t see the engraved word very well in the picture.



          I really loved A5 notebook with the closing band. The pages inside are white and really smooth. I think it would make a great diary or pencil sketchbook.




          Finally, there was a beautiful black pencil and a small Fabriano black pen. Both are really elegant and smooth when it comes to writing with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment