Friday, December 15, 2017

New Subscription: The ZAKKA Kit

          This is a pretty new subscription on Cratejoy that comes from Japan. The ZAKKA Kit is part  Neko Box.  


Just look at ow pretty the paper it was wrapped in! It is stiff so it takes a lot to hurt it and the sticker is really cute. This is the November box and the theme was Autumn!


This is a black Brush Pen from Pentel. This is great for planning, journaling and sketching. I did try using it with water colors but it didn't mix really well with water and smudged a little but it was a dream to use in my journal!


Autumn Bird washi tape by Classiky x Ten to Sen a famous design group working from Hokkaido. It is really pretty with small birds and leaves.


I think these are actually washi stickers, very cute.


This is a greeting card by Ten to Sen which seems to feature the same patterns as the washi tape.


Forest of Squirrels Coaster by Classiky x Ten to Sen. I doubt I will be using it as anything other than decoration, but it is sturdy enough for that.


Autumn washi Stickers by Pinup Japan. The colors are really pretty and the scenes depicted make me itch to use them in mixed media compositions.


Autumn Fashion Prints by Neko Box 


Mini Vermilion Grid Notebook by L!fe Stationery. Lately, I've been using a lot of these little notebooks. They are really easier to carry around when you want to jot down something you later add to your bullet journal or whatever.


Finally, Autumn Cat Postcard by Wadouraku x Yumiko Kobayashi. This is one of three designs sent out and if tis was anything to go by they were all gorgeous!

Overall, my first box was a success and if it continues like that in the future I will be a long time customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment