Saturday, November 25, 2017

Owlcrate October 2017

          The theme for the October box from OwlCrate is “Find Me In The Forest”. All the items in the box were so pretty! 



          The first item is from IN THE WICK OF TIME, a candle inspired by The Raven Cycle series. The scent is a mix if moss and mint and I could smell it from the moment I opened the cover. Very soothing. 


          I’m not a tea drinker but this item from RIDDLE’S TEA SHOPPE was an interesting mix of Earl Grey and sweet blueberry so I was intrigued. The taste was smooth and I’m looking forward to my next cup. 



          I love mugs but I love certain sizes and this is the firat time a subscription box got the exact size of cup that I like in the exact shape that I like. This mug was inspired by the Forbidden Forest of Harry Potter fame. The artwork on the mug is by CARA KOZIK. 


          You can’t have a mug without a coaster, at least not in my house. It was designed by KRISTIN ASKLAND. 


          My new favorite thing in the world is magnetic bookmarks and OwlCrate fed my habit. They were made by CRAFTEDVAN and inspired by Where The Wild Things Are


          I wish you could really see just how beautiful this art print is. The print was created by AUDRA AUCLAIR. 


          Finally, the book. As usual it comes with a signed plate and a letter from the author but there is one interesting bew addition. Included with the book is a packet of seeds which I can’t wait to try growing. Instead of using the synopsis from Goodreads I'll just link it here: Wild Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment