Friday, October 20, 2017

Art Tarte

          So as promised this is the last box I'm going to get from Art Tarte and just as it was with the previous two boxes it was...very disappointing. The theme for this box is, apparently, whales? Maybe?  I'm not even going to bother describing each of the items in this box...I'm that disappointed. I'm just going to dump all the pictures that I took of the items and you can just scroll through. There are two types of paints, some random pens and pencils, stickers, a tiny bookmark, a post card, a greeting card (I'm not even sure why they included those) a detail brush and some water color papers that were cut down to resemble small cards...they didn't even bother cutting them all to the same size. Enjoy...or not.









No comments:

Post a Comment